domingo, 10 de febrero de 2008

simples stuffs

Amazing!!!It’s 11:00 pm and I’m tired and dying for going to the bed, but I have to do one more bit of text….yesterday I was chatting until 4:00am …and doing my homework but I didn’t finish it. So today I’m here trying doing the end of it.

I read the teacher’s comment about the St. Valentine’s Day, fine, it’s coming soon and I don’t know what will I take for this celebration at the Cellex? I ‘ll have to look for something like a chocolate,jeje…and about interchanges, I don’t think give anything to my friends ‘cause I don’t have enough money to buy something for all of them.

Well, I would like tell more about this but the time is over, and the weather is changing the odds are that outside is raining and I don’t want that my computer gets to break down, so I say bye and I see you ,tomorrow at the school…

No hay comentarios: