sábado, 16 de febrero de 2008

inspired in something real...

I Icome back … and right now, I have a terrible headache ‘cause I had a long night with insomnia, yesterday when I finally decided go to bed I couldn't sleep ‘cause my neighbors had louder music also I think they had a fight ‘ cause I heard that a girl was crying,,sure things of couples...
In this moment I’m downloading music and letters of English music for practicing my fluency but guess what? The songs are fast and I can’t follow the rhythm in spite of it, I’ll try being fast like the singer…. I like sing, when I ‘m alone jeje,, ‘cause I don’t have a beautiful voice, umh!!..changing the subject ..In those days I was thinking in the things that the teacher said us, I felt bad ‘cause he had reason, we don’t do sufficient effort for learning more, so I start to do something that helps me, I know that I need learn a lot of vocabulary and many things, sometimes I had the intention but I always I keep in the middle, maybe for laziness,, however, I’m looking for a nice way to do fun things, in this hand learn wouldn’t be boring, I want to speak better so I ‘ll continuous practice until my pronunciation sounds great…I hope to get it. It could be easy; I always ask myself …what had I done this last 2 years???And the conclusion is not the enough, the things is that you have to do the things for your own good… all right,, I'm not nobody for tell you a speech is only a reflex ion and first I start with myself,fine umm!!I stop with this.. my dears, I see you next Monday… take care..

2 comentarios:

Baxter dijo...

ehy what up .just leaving a little comment, u r so cool, I hope u like this comment because it was very hard to write something for me.
so u already know if i´m in mante im gonna call u

jazzman58 dijo...

I added a new link that might be really helpful for you because the guy reading the simple news does it very slowly and you can follow the reading while listening this guy. Check it out, I think you're going to like it.