domingo, 3 de febrero de 2008

my hwk..



it's 10:15 am and i‘ll Start to write in this blog, yesterday I was trying to do this but before that, I saw I comment of my teacher and he said me that I have to change the colors of the background so I began to search new of this in Google ‘cause the background in the blogger web page didn’t like me, but guess what??? Neither in Google found one, I spent a long time searching for one ,some liked me but the codes of the skin didn’t upload on the blogger, so it was difficult ‘cause I don’t know much about html or css less of operative system, anyway I tried to do it, but the clock indicated 2:00 am , so I was very tired and almost sleeping, I decided go to the bed.
Well really I don’t know what write, because tell you about my life I think is something stupid, why I say it???, because it isn’t important for you and maybe you don’t read it. So I’ll tell you about some dreams that I have,one thing that I want to do in a short time is go to USA but mmh I don’t have passport neither visa and less…. Money…jaja but I promise myself that I‘ll get them soon.mmh my sister said me that I have to think this well because maybe I won’t want to come back finish my career but I don’t think that.
Sometimes I desperate ‘cause I really want to speak English very well, although the teacher says that isn’t necessary and that we can learn by ourself, I think that is difficult and is better is to be in touch with the language, fine I think that it is all for now because I have to do the next hwk of the book and I don’t know what to do. So I‘ll come back later…bye folks….

No hay comentarios: