sábado, 16 de febrero de 2008

at last...je

Hi!!Everybody, How were your week and the St. Valentine’s Day? For me was stressful and relax too,, relax ‘cause we didn’t have classes, well you know it!. But the others days were exhausting, you don’t think so???,, I was feeling kind of tired, for the exams and I really had thought that I ‘d have the worst grades of this period, and …no sooner said than done. I was terrible with the history class, the reason umh! I think is easy but I don’t like it so much, I know that I have to study more, but as the saying goes: every cloud has a silver lining... In this way I’ll obliged to study as many days as be possible before the next exam, so that I can pass it with a good grades and I would learn more and more…
I’m thinking in something interesting for you but I don’t find nothing, jeje this is a little difficult ‘cause write English is more difficult than Spanish and I try to put in order the words but uff!!!I have a big problem with this; I hope to improve my writing skills soon,,,, well is time to go to sleep, is late and tomorrow I have to wake up very early. I’m logging in tomorrow at night for continuous writing in the blog,, wow!!!Its 3:00 am je, I see ya, classmates, bye bye…

No hay comentarios: