jueves, 10 de abril de 2008

could be a paradise...

Changing of subject, this morning I was reading my e-mails because I couldn’t read those before because the majority of them are only invitations for being part of pages like hi5 or something like that, that I have been registered but after I forget my password so I decided ignore them, well the point is that I read an e- mail about a young man that is driving a taxi in the downtown of Tampico and it said that this man still you or take you to an alone place to still your money or belongings, maybe this e-mail is of the month before, but I’m thinking why don’t people change of heart? Why people instead of work (like the man that I mention) prefer to still to people that every day work for long hours? …Why people in anywhere can’t live in a peacefully place?, the reason of this reflex ion is because of the Miss Betty’s hwk …nobody take the chance to stop and think that we have to be better people and change our attitude…for example most of us throw the garbage in anywhere, on the street, or wherever we want, we are wrong about this attitude but the world couldn’t change if we don’t start with ourselves. It sound strange but the true is that all that I’m saying …we do every day, I know that I can’t change this situations with only words but is impossible not to think in the responsibilities that we have…mmm is time to go the bed,,,I’m dead on your feet. See you later..

No hay comentarios: