sábado, 12 de abril de 2008

the s3mesteR is over...

Here I’m again….

I’m trying to get concentrate to write something but it is difficult, I still haven’t wake up… at all, why???well I was sleeping because some hours ago I have just arrived from my English course and in the morning I get up at 6:00 am , yesterday I stayed up late...Although it was my fault because I was seeing a movie,,jo…
I wish that the clock doesn’t run because I have to do many things, and I don’t know how to start, the good is that the classes are finishing but the teachers are asking many hwks for the next week, so I have to hurry up.
I feel good because we’ll have much time to rest, well as I was saying we’ll have almost 4 months of vacations but as far as I am I wouldn’t back to the school…I’m kidding I have to come back, and I’ll do the best to learn as much possible as I can.

I stop here I’ll go to take a shower because the day is so hot ,later I’ll take a siesta to be ready for doing more things at night ….see ‘u….

Ooooh!!! I forget tell you smth check this page if you want there are some good exercises…englisch-hilfen.de/en ....bye

No hay comentarios: