miércoles, 16 de abril de 2008

simples lines,,,ahahaaa


is late but i wanna write some lines ...

amazing tomorrow will be thursday and the week is finishing i think that the days flies,and i have to do my hwk for my english course i always say i do it tomorrow,but guess what???it never happen so in the moment that i take the bus on saturday i start to do my hwk,,jojojo...

ooohh i have a terrible headache maybe 'cause i couldn't sleep well this days,,is difficult write for me in this moment i'm yawning i' m sleepy will be better that i go to bed tomorrow i have to go to the bank i hate the rows but i have to go , also i'll buy the toys that the teacher audrey asked i almost forget it.

ahaha i think i'm getting sick,i'm feeling so tired...well i see 'u later with other new thing.it is 12:50 am and my eyes are almost closes,,je,bye folks..i hope tomorrow 'll be a nice day..

No hay comentarios: