viernes, 11 de abril de 2008

don't do the same ...je

Eiii everybody …this is a hot morning right? I have just arrived from the gym and I’m very tired…the firs days I felt all my body sore and I couldn't walk fast because the pain of my legs was strong. I started to go there almost one month ago, the first days I couldn’t get up early…now I feel more relax and with more energy, also the exercise help you to keep in shape, and in this days I can do more things during the day I get up at 7:00 am and i go to sleep at mid night or 2 or 3 am but I feel good, of course this you shouldn’t do every day but you will fall ill. Only that I do something fun because when I finish classes I feel hungry,,,and when I back to my home I usually eat as much possible as I can. Well it doesn’t matter for me because I didn’t go for look nice, but also for have a good condition because many days ago when I up the stairs I felt bad… The next time that I sign on I ‘ll continuous telling you something more…

right now i have to do other homework..bye

No hay comentarios: