jueves, 10 de abril de 2008

it was so funny

Hi!!!, everybody I had much time without sign on this space, I think that won’t be necessary write anymore, but yesterday the teacher told us that we have to do sac hours if we don’t have sufficient entries, so I have to do 8th entries less to keep me up to date with this work.
The last entry that I did was about a history, it was good it liked me, but now I’ll tell you about my vacations it was pretty good I came to the beach with my family it was fun but the place was so crowded, however the moments that we had were good I felt happy because I saw to my sister and I had much time without see her because she lives in other city, also I had great days because I could take a long rest in my house.
Only that after some days I want to back to the school because most of the time I didn’t do anything, so I start to feel bored and I missed my daily routine here, I say here because maybe some of your don’t know that I ‘am from Mante city, right? Also I want to come back because there is very hot.
One day I traveled to Victoria City and guess what? I had the look of went outside of the truck because we didn’t fit into it, at the beginning I was so angry but after I was happy because I could see the views along the highway, although my skin changed of color because of the sunburn n. (Je) I looked so strange…well that’s all in this little bit of my vacations, I‘ll continuous in a seconds..Bye darlings…

No hay comentarios: