viernes, 11 de abril de 2008

the life is beautiful like this rose...------------->>>

Have you ever heard about dreams? People said that if you have a dream and the next day you tell it to someone, the dream couldn’t came true.
One day I had one but it was horrible…and I tell it to someone because I didn’t want that it get to come true…however it happened…maybe this is only superstitions…but I always ignored them…and now it changes my mind and I ‘m surprised because in a little moments but important my life changed,,,
I always ask my self if will be possible that here exist other life…or exist the heaven or the hell…who knows? But meantime we have to do good things, jeje don’t you think so??? Anybody knows that happen tomorrow and we never think in uses the time well, otherwise we always are complain about the things that happen around us. So take your chance and live the life happy…
Well I still haven’t finish the entries but is time to go….I have to take a shower, to be ready to go to the school,,,see ya…folks

No hay comentarios: